Note – COVID 19 rules as follows:
By entering the campground you explicitly agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of entry and stay in relation to COVID-19.
Social distancing is to be practised at all times with other campers. Please abide by the “1.5 metre rule”
- If you have had cold or flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours, you cannot enter the camp ground. If you develop cold of flu like symptoms, then please immediately consult a doctor and arrange to be tested for COVID-19. You also agree to be transferred to a remote site pending test results at the discretion of the camp ground manager.
- If you have been abroad in the last 2 weeks you cannot enter the campground.
- You agree to supply full and accurate details on the sign in sheet provided in accordance with the prescribed Camp Ground management plan in place.
- External visitors to the site are expressly forbidden at all times.
- You agree to read and abide by the conditions for use of shower and toilets as prescribed on the entrance to these facilities.
- Failure to abide by these conditions can place other people at risk and can result in you being asked to depart the campground with immediate effect. Any payments made for camping will be forfeited.
All campers and visitors to Badger’s Wood enter , use and store equipment on site at their own risk. No liability will be accepted by Noosa Sea Scouts for any injury or loss, outside of our legal obligations. We do not offer a secure storage service.
Camp Fees are to be paid in advance.
Casual camping will not be allowed during school term scout nights i.e. Tuesday-Thursday. Check in between 4pm-7pm except by prior arrangement.
Campsites are to be kept in a clean and tidy state always.
Loud or unruly behaviour, violence, drug or alcohol abuse or loud lewd and offensive language will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction from the campground.
Illegal drugs are not to be stored or consumed on site and any evidence of these activities will result in immediate eviction from the campground.
The campground is treated as an underage sporting venue and therefore it is a non-smoking area under Queensland legislation. Smoking is only permitted in the driveway at the entrance as signposted.
The use of fire is restricted to formal scouting groups and activities (not casual campers nor family camping by scout members). Other groups can seek permission at the time of booking.
Generators are not permitted for general camping. Events can seek permission e.g. for catering vans.
Consideration should be given to our neighbours at all times. Noisy activities are restricted during the following curfew hours:
Camp kitchens are to be vacated (clean and tidy) by 9:30 pm
Between 10 pm and midnight; and between dawn and 7 am: inside voice only, no setting up of tents, campsites, nor conduct of noisy outdoor activities.
Midnight to dawn – Very quiet conversations inside accommodation, vans, tents only – not audible from adjoining campsites and neighbour’s fence line.
Water is to be used conservatively for all purposes. The following guidelines apply:
Maximum of three (3) minutes in the shower
Washing of cars and caravans is not permitted.
Taps are to be turned off when not in active use.
All camp sites are non-powered (power may be made available for medical purposes by prior arrangement).
External power points may be used for recharging phones, computers and for reasonable use of electric kitchen appliances. Campers are not to use power points on the veranda of the Scout Den on scout nights or when the den is booked by others.
Groups generating large quantities of waste will be required to dispose of the excess off-site.