Frequently Asked Questions about Staying With Us
Below are answers to the most commonly asked questions about staying with Noosa Sea Scouts. Please read these before contacting us in regards to staying with us. As we are a volunteer organisation and not a commercial enterprise any enquiries sent by email may take 2-3 days before a response is received.
- Do you have powered sites? No we offer basic camping facilities, with a small kitchen and under cover area, lots of shady spots and toilets and showers. However our sites are all unpowered and this is reflected in our pricing.
- Can we light fires? As the campsite is situated in a semi urban location and out of respect for our neighbours the lighting of fires is strictly prohibited.
- Can we bring a dog or pet? Pets, including all breeds and temperaments of dog are unfortunately not permitted.
- Do you require a deposit? All bookings paid for online require upfront payment. For special very large group bookings different processes may apply. Please email for details firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a kitchen / BBQ? Limited under cover food preparation areas are available.
- Are there showers? Yes there are hot showers.
- Where are you located? You can find us at 11 Eumundi Road Noosaville.
- What are the check in times? Check in is from 2-7pm. Check out is at 11pm.
- When are you open to the public? We are open to the public generally on all non scouting days and the availability is reflected in green blocks in our online booking calendar. Generally we are open to the public from Friday through Monday in school term time and all days in the school holidays. Booking prior to arrival is recommended but the management does reserve the right to reserve entry and refund as appropriate.
- Do we need to book? Online booking is recommended. If our booking system online is unavailable for any reason please email email@example.com . We are a volunteer organisation and not a commerical campground so please be mindful of that when submitting an enquiry ( i.e. a response will not be instant and may take 1-2 days). Please factor this into your plans.